Six SCOR working group proposals that have been submitted to the SCOR Secretariat for consideration at the 2019 SCOR Annual Meeting are available on the SCOR Web site. The Executive Committee will be very grateful for comments from SCOR National Committees, individuals, and interested organizations to assist in the review of these proposals. SCOR WG proposal reviews are due to Ed Urban, Executive Director of SCOR, before 15 August 2019. Decisions on which group(s) will be funded will be made at the SCOR annual meeting on 23-25 September 2019 in Toyama, Japan.
In order to provide comments on the SCOR WG proposals, please follow the instructions in the 2019 Call for review of SCOR WG proposals.
Below you can find the list of the 6 WG proposals. You can find more details on them on the 2019 SCOR Annual Meeting website.
- Roadmap for a Standardised Global Approach to Deep-Sea Biology for the Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development (DeepSeaDecade)
- DIagnoSis of Carbon in the Ocean: Variability, uncERtainty and the Coasts (DISCOVER-C)
- Changing Biotic-Sediment Interactions in the Ocean Seabed (CBIOS)
- Coordinated Global Research Assessment of Seagrass System (C-GRASS)
- Integration of international ocean acidification research at CO2 seeps (InterSEEP)